We are thrilled to be offering our very first Virtual Hajj Camp! Join us for four days of making everything Hajj.
Camp Hajj will include:
- Four days of themed Camp Hajj activities
- Four days of live virtual sessions (1 PM EST) featuring Hajj stories, rhymes, & step by step instructions for completing all the crafts
- Children will re-enact Hajj from home on the last day of camp using all of the projects from the box
- Everything your kids need to complete four days of camp are in our special camp box
- All projects are sturdy and can be stored in our reusable packaging to be enjoyed year after year!
- Kaba & Hajis
- Mountains of Mecca
- Tent City
- Night Under the Stars
- Sheep from Jannah
- & More!
Cost: $40 per child. Siblings in the same home get a 10% discount.
Where: The comfort of your own home!
Who: Camp is for children 3 years and up.
Camp Box Pick Up: Each box contains all the materials that your child will need to complete each activity. Pick Up Camp Kits from Fatemah Zahra IEC on Sunday July 26th from 1 PM – 2 PM.
Not in Atlanta? Select the shipping option and we will mail the box to you! Join in the live sessions on 1 PM EST.
Things you’ll need from home: A large tray or container to set up the sensory bin.