Let’s bring the spirit of Karbala to our homes. Join us for our virtual camp as we lay out the scene for the epic battle that saved Islam.
Camp Karbala will include:
- Four days of themed Muharram activities
- Four days of live virtual sessions (5 PM EST) featuring stories, lessons, and step-by-step instructions for completing all the projects
- Detailed visual representation of the battle of Karbala (appropriate for all ages)
- Everything your child needs to complete the activities
- Reusable packaging so projects can be treasured for years to come!
- Furat (Euphrates) River
- Flags of the Righteous
- Camp of Imam Hussain (A)
- & More!
- $40 per child. Siblings in the same home get a 10% discount.
- Add-on Project: Door Banner ($10/child)
Where: From your own home!
Who: Children ages 3+
Camp Box Pick Up: Wednesday August 19 (1 PM – 1:30 PM) Fatemah Zahra Center
Not in Atlanta?
- US residents – Select the shipping option and we will mail the Camp Box to you.
- Canadian residents – please email us your address at [email protected] so we can provide you a shipping quote.